Who am I?


My name is Claudia Mansilla. I was born in Puerto Montt, Chile in 2001. At elementary school, I studied in 2 schools, Liceo Dario Salas and Arriaran Barros. Later, I completed my high school studied in the second school mentioned. After, I studied Design in Universidad de Chile in Santiago city. At present, I’m studying the third semester of the degree.

I live with my parents and my brother in Puerto Montt, but in Santiago, I live alone. My dad is a professor of mathematics and my mom is housewife. They are both 50 years old. On the other hand, my brother who is 15 years old, he studies in high school on 10° grade.

My hobbies are listening music, watch Netflix and videos on YouTube and camping because I am scout.  Besides, in Santiago, I like go for a walk.


When I was 3 years old 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Activity 2 (Questions)

Post 2: My best concert

Pascualina's story