Post 3: The most embarrassing thing i'm willing to admit

One thing I never liked was going out for the break. I liked to stay in the classroom with my friend and talk. However, the inspectors always forced us out and they locked with key the classroom. But they didn't count with our cunning.

The classroom's windows faced the corridor, it were sliding, low height and were usually always open. Once with my friend we decided to try to go through the window. She pushed me up very strongly. I remember that on the other side of the wall there was a piece of furniture on which I supported to go down (if that piece of furniture didn't exist, I would have fallen head over heels to the floor). Then I opened the door for my friend could enter. Do you wonder how I opened the door if it was locked? The classroom doors were so bad that you only had to remove the upper and lower latch on the door and push them. We left everything as it was to that the classroom seemed to be closed.

After that, we started doing it daily. We always waited for the inspectors to leave so I could go through the window. I was the monkey girl. Equally, no inspector suspected what we were doing, either there were cameras that could record what we were doing. The only bad thing is that I still end up with some bruises.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Activity 2 (Questions)

Post 2: My best concert

Pascualina's story