Activity 2 (Questions)



What is your opinion about smart phones?
In my opinion, Smart phones are equipment very used for people. Occupying them a lot can have consequences in sight. For this reason, people should stop depending on them.

What is your opinion about women in the military?
I honestly feel that it’s very well. Women can be in any job. Today, there isn’t gender discrimination; on the contrary, it's a pride to have a woman in that kind of job.

What is your opinion about the Chilean politicians?
I strongly believe that they are hypocrite. They talk about fighting for the people's needs, however they earn a lot of money being politician, money that no average person earns. Furthermore, they don’t want to lower their salary. That’s the reason why I don't believe in their words.

What is your opinion about violence on television?
I believe that there isn’t violence on television, but there is domestic violence. I think that this is a problem that must be solved, because so far this year, more than 10 women have died at the hands of their partner

What is your opinion about fortune telling?
I honestly don't believe much about fortune telling, because it’s just predictions, it’s not real, for this reason I don’t believe in horoscope, not even in Pedrito Engel's predictions.

What is your opinion about soap operas on Chilean TV?
The Chilean soap operas are very good. They are fun, they make you laugh, and people get into the lives of the characters. Also, in some cases, dramas related to people's reality are shown.

What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?
I’m afraid I don’t agree about legalizing marijuana. The marijuana can be used for medicinal treatments, but allowing for the fact that there is always going to be a Chilean who takes care of marijuana to do an illegal business.

What is your opinion about climate change?
I think that every year the Earth is drying up. The glaciers are melting and temperatures are getting higher. I believe that the pandemic caused the Earth to be restored, due to social isolation. For this reason, the waters of the rivers and canals are cleaner, the contamination has decreased and the animals have gone out to the streets, among others.

What is your opinion about cloning?
I don’t agree about cloning because it means losing the original identity. Equally anything cloned will never be the same as the original.

What is your opinion about recycling?
Without a doubt it is a good idea to protect the environment. If it was up to me, I would recycle everything, but in Chile there aren’t recycling measures. For example, there are few rubbish bins for different types of trash.

What is your opinion about “barras bravas”?
I think they are too fanatic people. While is true that fans are excited seeing their idols, however they do it in an exaggerated way. I understand their passion, but I don't understand the way.

What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?
I’m afraid I don’t agree about legalizing abortion because there are many contraceptive methods as many for women as men. Although I support the legalization of abortion on three causal.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: My best concert

Pascualina's story