Post 4: My eternal obsession

What most obsesses me is watching sports. I really like to watch the Olympic Games, the World Athletics Championships, gymnastics, football (especially when Chilean footballers play in the European leagues) and tennis, which is what I have been seen the most in this last weeks.

Every night I stay to watch the sports news on television. I also follow many athletes on Instagram and pages that report the latest news from Chilean athletes. I feel that this obsession is because I love to see the improvement, the effort and the passion that athletes have. I have always been captivated the speech of the Chilean athletes. They say that they are proud to represent Chile in any event even though the country doesn’t invest in sports. 

Today my big target is go to see the 2023 Pan American Games in Santiago de Chile. I have never been in any event like that; in fact I have never gone to a stadium to watch a football game or to a court to watch a tennis game. However, what I most want to do is supporting all Chilean athletes and see my favourite stars like Shelly-Ann Fraser Price, Sandi Morris, Nia Ali, Simone Biles, Alexa Guarachi, among others.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Activity 2 (Questions)

Post 2: My best concert

Pascualina's story