Post 1: A country that I would like to visit.

I would like to visit Greece, especially Athens, because it’s a very old country. It’s the birthplace of democracy, philosophy and the Olympic Games. I know that its cities are very different from those of Chile because they don’t have tall buildings or large green areas but their cities maintain the essence of Ancient Greece. I have heard that its residents are very philosophical so I would like to talk with the locals to find out if it’s true. The places that I would like to see are the Parthenon, the Acropolis of Athens, the temples of the gods and part of its ruins.

It would be great to study or go on an exchange program to that country, but I don't dream of living there. The language is very complex to learn for a person who speaks Spanish besides I hardly know any of English studying many years. I would like to live in a European country because of the best living standards and opportunities that they offer but I think Greece wouldn’t be the appropriate country, especially for a graphic designer.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Activity 2 (Questions)

Post 2: My best concert

Pascualina's story