Post 2: My best concert

A concert that I will never forget is Shakira in 2018. It was at the National Stadium on October 30th. At that time I was living in Puerto Montt and had to travel to Santiago. I remember it was a Tuesday; I travelled the same day of the concert by plane. My mom had to take me out of school at noon while I was giving a test.

To the concert I was accompanied by my cousin Natalia who was waiting for me in Santiago. The concert started at 8 p.m. and we arrived around 5.30 p.m., we were very anxious. It gave me time to study because the next day I had another test. When the concert started, I was very emotional to the point that tears fell from my eyes. I sang all your songs. There were people complained but I found out that it was due to audio problems.

I really enjoyed it because was my first concert and my first time in a stadium. I also enjoyed it because she’s my favourite singer, I love her too much and I was looking forward to her arrival in Chile. Shakira had to undergo surgery on her vocal cords and was unable to speak for a couple of months, for this reason she had to postpone her tour.

Annex: The next day I had to get up at 5 am to get to the test in Puerto Montt.

Comentarios

  1. I imagine how tiring it must have been to travel from Puerto Montt to Santiago but, I think it's worth it because you don't go to a Shakira concert every day.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I imagine how tiring it must have been to travel from Puerto Montt to Santiago but, I think it's worth it because you don't go to a Shakira concert every day.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Activity 2 (Questions)

Pascualina's story