Meditation Reflection

1) What do you think of the video? Do you meditate? Why? Do you feel it works? Why?

The video is very interesting although I don't understand much about science. I personally don’t meditate because it seems boring to me but I feel that it works for the people who practice it. I prefer to move the body like dancing or do exercise to relax and reduce stress.


2) How are you feeling these days? Why?

These days I feel bored, scared and worried about what is happening outside because of the pandemic. I also feel sad because I can't see my friends.


3) How do I feel when the English class starts?

When starts English class I feel tired because of the demand and pressure of the other subjects.

  



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Activity 2 (Questions)

Post 2: My best concert

Pascualina's story